Redemption Kids re-opens better than ever! We know that your kids growing up to love Jesus is as important to you as it is to us. That's why after a season of having to scale back we are now re-opening with:
- A Brand New Space! We will be in the brand new, state of the art Learning Center connected to the church! Each class has its own room plus there is a gym and outdoor play areas!
- Additional Classes! We will now be offering Redemption Kids for babies - Grade 5. There will be 4 classrooms: babies-walkers; 2-3 year olds, preK4-K, and 1st-5th grade!
- Additional Services! Redemption is now offering 2 worship services at 9am and 10:45am. Redemption Kids runs during both services. This keeps class sizes smaller for social distancing and makes great student to teacher ratios for more personal discipleship.
- Fantastic teachers! We have the best leaders who love Jesus, love kids, and have huge servant hearts. They will be serving consistently to give that continuity that is so important to form a teacher/student relationship.
- Biblical curriculum! We will continue to use the Gospel Storybook curriculum, used by churches around the world to bring up children to understand the love of God in the whole Bible.
- Extra precautions! We are following the recommended guidelines for cleanliness and distancing to minimize exposure to sickness.
Our teams will be ready to greet you Sunday at either of our services.
Not only will we teach your children about Jesus, but we also will equip you with the tools you need to teach them at home and build upon the Sunday lesson. We desire to partner together with you in nurturing the faith of your children.
*Safety and security are our priorities. All our Redemption Kids teachers undergo background checks and ongoing training.REDEMPTION KIDS IS OFFERED DURING the worship service FOR BABIES THROUGH GRADE 5.
Joining us for the first time? Welcome! Plan to come a few minutes early to get your kiddos checked-in and get a tour from one of our friendly Redemption Kids leaders.
GROW: WALK WITH CHRIST
Jesus is the friend who sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:24). We want our children to understand and begin to experience a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ in community with other children (1 John 1:7).
SHOW: WORK FOR CHRIST
The Holy Spirit has given every believer gifts and abilities, which are to be used in the service of Christ’s kingdom (1 Corinthians 14:12). We want our children to experience the joy of serving Christ and seeing their gifts used for His glory (John 9:24).
Redemption Kids Leader
Erin Cushman leads the Redemption Kids Team, who faithfully love and proclaim the gospel to our little ones every Sunday.