We know that your kids growing up to love Jesus is as important to you as it is to us. That's why as a ministry we make these our priority:
- Kid Specific Space! We meet in the brand new, state of the art Learning Center connected to the church. Each class has its own room plus there is a gym and outdoor play areas.
- Age Specific Classes! We offer Redemption Kids for babies - Grade 5. There are 6 classrooms: babies; walkers; 2-3 year olds, preK4-K, 1st-3rd grade; and 4th-5th grade.
- Multiple Services! Redemption has two worship services at 9am and 10:45am. Redemption Kids runs during both services. This keeps class sizes smaller and makes great student to teacher ratios for more personal discipleship.
- Fantastic teachers! We have the best leaders who love Jesus, love kids, and have huge servant hearts. They serve consistently to give that continuity that is so important to form a teacher/student discipleship relationship.
- Biblical curriculum! We use the Gospel Storybook curriculum, used by churches around the world to bring up children to see Jesus in the whole Bible. As kids age out of Redemption Kids they will have gone through the entire Bible multiply times.
- Extra precautions! Safety and security are our priorities. All our Redemption Kids teachers undergo background checks and ongoing training.
Our teams will be ready to greet you Sunday at either of our services.
Not only will we teach your children about Jesus, but we also will equip you with the tools you need to teach them at home and build upon the Sunday lesson. We desire to partner together with you in nurturing the faith of your children.
Joining us for the first time? Welcome! Plan to come a few minutes early to get your kiddos checked-in and get a tour from one of our friendly Redemption Kids leaders.
KNOW: WORSHIP CHRIST
God is seeking worshipers, and we want our children to become followers of Jesus Christ the Lord (John 1:12), who will worship God in spirit and in truth (John 4:24).
GROW: WALK WITH CHRIST
Jesus is the friend who sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:24). We want our children to understand and begin to experience a personal, growing relationship with Jesus Christ in community with other children (1 John 1:7).
SHOW: WORK FOR CHRIST
The Holy Spirit has given every believer gifts and abilities, which are to be used in the service of Christ’s kingdom (1 Corinthians 14:12). We want our children to experience the joy of serving Christ and seeing their gifts used for His glory (John 9:24).
Redemption Kids Leader
Erin Cushman leads the Redemption Kids Team, who faithfully love and proclaim the gospel to our little ones every Sunday.